- 15-Aug-2013 to 27-Aug-2013 (CST)
- Weyburn, SK, CAN
- Full Time
Your dedication to customer service excellence will be a great fit for our organization. Stewart Steel, a reputable Steel Fabrication Shop, seeks a dedicated and focused individual to join their growing team as a Sales Administrator at their Weyburn, SK location. This support position will put your skills in sales, logistics, and customer service to work daily. Avoid the monotony of a 'typical' office job and join our team.
Stewart Steel offers:
- An outstanding team with loyalty and longevity
- A competitive, negotiable, commission-free compensation package
- A friendly and professional work environment close to home
- Inclusion in company health benefits program
- 3 weeks annual paid vacation
- Access to a booming community with big-city amenities close by
Utilize your keen abilities to handle multiple tasks with confidence daily. As the first point of contact in person and via telephone, your professionalism and ability to prioritize tasks will heighten the customer experience. Apply your adaptability and versatility to this role where tasks vary, change, and fluctuate daily.
Reporting to the Location Manager, the Sales Administrator will act as the pulse of this busy Fabrication Shop through:
- Effective sales completion
- Incoming telephone call response and direction
- Responding to in-person customer inquiries/requests
- Recommending appropriate solutions through available products
- Completing appropriate paperwork associated with Client Management and sales delivery
Successful applicants require 3+ years of experience in a Sales/Administrative/Customer Service Role. 5 or more years of relevant career experience would be strongly considered.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings